Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Celebrating a Year of the San Antonio River Greenway, Mission Reach

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The official grand opening of Phase 1 and 2 of the Mission Reach of the San Antonio River Greenway was held one year ago yesterday on June 25, 2011. The photos I am posting today are the second part of the set I took on my walk Friday, June 1, 2012 when I walked north from the Mission Rd Trailhead.

The San Antonio River Authority (SARA) has primary responsibility for managing this section of the river, for maintaining the landscape and continuing its restoration. I especially dedicate today's photos to the committed staff of SARA for all the hard work they have done to make the San Antonio River such a beautiful, vibrant and vital natural area in Bexar County.













No comments:

Post a Comment