Saturday, December 17, 2011

The San Antonio River, Roosevelt Park Trailhead, South

Friday, December 16, 2011

Today's photos:















This afternoon the temperature was back down to the mid to upper 50s with a biting north wind. My walk was relatively short from the Roosevelt Park Trailhead south to the Steves Ave bridge and back. I was on the trail for just over an hour.

In that short time, I took a multitude of photos. It has not been unusual for me to begin a walk, like today's, doubting if I'll find anything at all worth photographing and end the walk with so many photos, it becomes an editing challenge. There are enough additional photos from today for at least three more posts and possibly more. It will take a while to really go through the entire set.

For now, the photos above tell the general story of today's walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment