Sunday, August 5, 2012

Morning Inspiration, A Sunday Special Edition

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Morning Inspiration at Cathedral Rock
"The sun is peering, like a curious child, over the trees. I'm loving life!" - Manuel Scott





When I posted "Vespers, A Sunday Special Edition" this past Sunday, I had no intention of making "A Sunday Special Edition" a regular feature of While on a Walk, but life happens. It may still prove to be as ephemeral as Bexar County's creeks.

The photos in today's Special Edition where taken on my walk Wednesday, August 1 at Cathedral Rock Park.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, please do make this a regular feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason it might not be a regular feature is that it has to be driven by true inspiration. I can't force it. We'll see what happens.

      Delete