Friday, October 7, 2011

The San Antonio River, Mission Reach, Confluence Park Trailhead, North, Total Sensory Overload

Today's photos:


















The one phrase I can't get out of my head that summarizes today's walk is "total sensory overload." For a nature photographer, the San Antonio River with its ongoing restoration is nothing less than phenomenal, a constant binge of image opportunities. It almost makes nature photography too easy. Not that I am complaining.

Today I covered the section between Confluence Park and Roosevelt Park. This part of the river primarily passes through an industrial area of the city, but other than the short section that parallels the U.S. 90 bridge, it's easy to overlook the environment beyond the river channel.

Once again, the photos are something of a random sample from all that I took today so that I can get this posted in a timely manner. There will be several more posts from all three of my walks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment