Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Leon Creek Greenway, Grissom Rd Trailhead, South

Today's photos:





















I think the most difficult part of putting the posts together for this blog is that I am almost always working on it late in the evening at the end of a long day. My overriding priority is to do the best I can at editing and preparing the photos for publication. Now that it is time to write something reasonably relevant and intelligible, my brain is struggling just to stay somewhat functional. With that in mind, here goes.

I did return to the Leon Creek Greenway today and walked half the distance from the Grissom Rd trailhead south towards the Ingram Rd trailhead, a distance of about a mile, then back to the parking lot. It is two miles one way between the two trailheads.  The completed portion of the Leon Creek Greenway from Loop 1604 to Ingram Rd covers a lot of miles with much to see. While I have walked much of it, I still have several more miles to go.

If there is a theme to today's photos, I guess it could be titled "Themes and Variations" with several sets of photos showing variations of the same specific location along the creek. Once again, I have two more sets of photos from today, both of birds, that will be published in upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment