Thursday, July 21, 2011

The San Antonio River, Park Segment, An Evening Walk, Part 1

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This evening's photos:















My original plan was to walk the dirt trails on the east side of Mud Creek in McAllister Park this morning. One reason that didn't happen is because it rained fairly heavily over the Mud Creek watershed late yesterday afternoon. I suspect this morning the dirt trails were mud.

And then life started happening. By late afternoon, still no walk. It was well into the evening when I finally headed to Brackenridge Park to walk the Park Segment of the San Antonio River. I walked the trail along the river south from Tuleta Dr past Mulberry Ave continuing south along the drive between Brackenridge Golf Course and the river.

This drive dead ends at a foot crossing across the river at Woodlawn Ave and River Road. I didn't make it quite the entire distance as the sun was setting. It was about fifteen minutes after sunset when I returned to the car.

Despite the late hour, I did get a prolific number of photos, so I will post the second part of this walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment