Friday, September 28, 2012

Trying to Stay On Key with the Weather

Friday, September 28,2012

All of the photographs I have left in the archive to be published were taken on relatively bright, sunny days. As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my challenges in only being able to publish archived photos is keeping the blog at least somewhat in tune with the current state of nature along the trails.

We are now a week into autumn and this is going to be a rainy, wet, dreary couple of days. We have already received close to an inch of rain this evening. Up to six inches of rain are forecast for the rest of the weekend.

I had set up a series of dragonfly photos to publish this evening, but they just seem to be too far off key to go with the current mood. So, I will save those for another day. Instead, here is another great egret that at least feels somewhat in tune with the weather we are now experiencing.

This set of photos was taken on my walk along the San Antonio River on Wednesday, September 5:





No comments:

Post a Comment